Banned with no warning?

Welcome to our family
RaccoonaMaToona

Banned with no warning?

Post by RaccoonaMaToona »

To whom this may concern,

I was playing just awhile ago, through multiple map rotations, and was blindsided to a 12 hour ban. I am sure that I was following server rules, unless there is a rule about "TONE", though I did not use my mic or communicate through written in game chat the whole time. I am certain that no one personally warned me of any wrong doing, the admin that banned me surely did not speak one word to me verbally or written while playing through multiply map rotations. The only reason for the ban in the admin's own words "WONT TONE IT DOWN!" Honestly I am at a loss for words. I have a pretty good guess as to motive of the ban and it truly saddens me. Just thought I'd share, and moving forward I know to stick with my usual server, the ODS server, were players of all skills are appreciated and treated fairly.

-RaccoonaMaToona

[UltimateBans] Server - NeO|SR|Server
[UltimateBans] BanType - STEAMID
[UltimateBans] TargetID - STEAM_0 : 1 : 12490103
[UltimateBans] TargetIP - 73.178.53.176
[UltimateBans] TargetName - RaccoonaMaToona
[UltimateBans] BanTime - 21 : 49 : 07 29/12/2023
[UltimateBans] UnbanTime - 09 : 49 : 07 30/12/2023
[UltimateBans] Timeleft - 11 Hour ( s ) 42 Minute ( s ) 24 Second ( s )
[UltimateBans] BannerID - STEAM_0 : 0 : 6699237
[UltimateBans] BannerIP - 73.181.129.165
[UltimateBans] BannerName - NeO|SR|DivA|Babydoll
[UltimateBans] Reason - WONT TONE IT DOWN!
Triple X

Re: Banned with no warning?

Post by Triple X »

There is always a warning. We are not a pro server, just there to have fun. Some of you guys come on and tear up the server making people leave. You got a 12 hour ban, consider yourself lucky. We try and be understanding but don't come on and start making people leave.
EyedeA

Post by EyedeA »

We are extremely careful about perm banning and don't do it without good reason, sometimes we have to give people a break in an effort to keep server traffic at any given time.

Please look for screen messages, we use those 90% time to warn people
oldgeezer

Post by oldgeezer »

get rid of hacks and just come and play i say
oldgeezer

Post by oldgeezer »

all u hackers know who u are,,,phucking shame people have to resort to this kind of behavior ,,,make u feel like a GREAT player,,,,stop ,,,if thats what you need in your life i feel really sorry for u,,,but go see a shrink,,,there is no shrink i know of in Neo,,,well maybe one that comes in once in awhile
babydoll

Post by babydoll »

if u read the time on the ban..this was a 12 hour ban. we always put on the screen to tone it down..this is the rule for neo server...im training my admins to not use voice,,I DID NOT USE MY VOICE,,i put it on screen a few times,,u did get kicked,,and u came back in..u still didnt tone it down so i did a 12 hour ban..we do not do PERM bans here unless your cane..im not saying u cheat but just a real good player..but please keep it toned down on neo server..thank u