hello...and a ?

Welcome to our family
Ichi

hello...and a ?

Post by Ichi »

Hi everyone, great server, I used to play dod a long time ago, I was an admin on a server that is not that active anymore, and I don't remember a lot of things, I'm not good with computers and I don't know if it's a bug or the new mouse that I got but sometimes when I play it starts shooting by itself! did u guys have the same problem? I appreciate it if u guys could help me with that! Thanks...
babydoll

Re: hello...and a ?

Post by babydoll »

ichi, hi, sorry i was afk for almost 2 weeks with covid. when u come on server pls ask other members if that has been an issue. i do that on me109 server but have not seen that on ours.. and welcome to the server and forums glad u are here.
CallaLily

Post by CallaLily »

I have to set my mouse to 1.6 or 1.7 because if I touch it in 2.0 it goes all over the place and is too sensitive. Try that.😳🔫🔫🔫
oldgeezer

Post by oldgeezer »

sometimes when u first spawn it will do that
Ichi

Post by Ichi »

babydoll wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:37 pm ichi, hi, sorry i was afk for almost 2 weeks with covid. when u come on server pls ask other members if that has been an issue. i do that on me109 server but have not seen that on ours.. and welcome to the server and forums glad u are here.
No problem, i know how it is, i got covid twice, hope u r feeling better...it happens on every server that i play, but its not all the time,sometimes not at all...but is hard to play when that happen on server with FF on.
Ichi

Post by Ichi »

CallaLily wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:18 pm I have to set my mouse to 1.6 or 1.7 because if I touch it in 2.0 it goes all over the place and is too sensitive. Try that.😳🔫🔫🔫
I will...thanks.
Ichi

Post by Ichi »

oldgeezer wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:29 pm sometimes when u first spawn it will do that
Yeah, sometimes when u die shooting...